Deadhead OG

Deadhead OG

THC: 18-22%     |     40% Indica     |     Sativa 60% 

Lineage: Chemdawg 91 X SFV OG Kush


Deadhead OG is a hybrid medical marijuana strain and is a Sativa and Indica Hybrid. Chemdawg 91 accounts for 60% of its DNA and SFV OG Kush makes up the other 40%. The THC content regularly reaches above 20.0% and it's CBD content is approximately 0.20%. This classic strain was created by master breeder Skunk VA at The Cali Connection in June 2011.


The aroma of Deadhead is very pungent. Patients often describe notes of pine and lemon in both the flowers and the smoke.

    Store Hours

    Mon - Sun  10am - 6pm

    • Facebook - White Circle
    • Instagram - White Circle